Commercial / Residential
Six Traits That Make Our Team Stand Out
When the floors in your home need a fresh steam clean, where do you turn? We suggest looking no further than our experienced team at On Time Steam Cleaning, a Home Carpet Cleaning Company that serves New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. Call our team at (888)-512-2055 to schedule an appointment today. The holidays are a great time to strengthen your resolve to purify your home.
In this article, we’re going to explain why our Home Carpet Cleaning Company is top-notch. There are several aspects of our company that separate us from the competition, including our dedication to organic cleaning products, honest consultations, and proven procedures. Let’s get started!
1. We’re Eco-Friendly
Unlike our competitors, our Home Carpet Cleaning Company is dedicated to supplying an honest, eco-friendly steam cleaning service using organic and safe products. We believe the safety of your home starts and ends with cleanliness, including the tools and methods used for cleaning. You wouldn’t want your friend, pet, or family member exposed to harsh chemicals.
Yet, for whatever reason, many steam cleaning companies believe cheap, well-known products are superior to natural, lesser-known products. We’re happy to answer questions about our products and procedures before we begin steam cleaning your home. We have a feeling you’ll like what you hear. Learn more about our Green Cleaners in NYC and elsewhere by visiting our detailed page on Green Cleaning Services.
2. Our Team is IICRC Certified
Our team members have decades of experience between them. We are fully licensed and committed to setting an industry standard. Each member of our team is equipped with an Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification, also known as the IICRC. “The Mission of the IICRC is to establish and advance globally recognized standards and certifications for the inspection, cleaning, restoration, and installation industries,” the official website reads. We’re prepared to side with that mission. Why? Because it continues the education of our cleaners and guarantees a quality experience for our customers.
3. We Take Our Time
Unlike companies focused on packing up and getting to the next job, our Home Carpet Cleaning Company cares deeply about the quality of your service. We strive for positive reviews, not cash.
Some of our recent Yelp reviews follow:
- “I was very pleased with Reuven and his communication skills. He was prompt and very professional. He scheduled the service very fast and he also let me know when his worker was late. The steam worker was friendly and he worked fast…great service! Will use them again.” – Kate N. from Queen, New York on our Home Carpet Cleaning Company.
- “Reuven, the owner, is a class act. I’ve worked with him twice…and found he’s very responsive, takes his time to answer all questions thoroughly, and really aims to make the experience pleasurable. And thankfully the final results of the actual cleaning are top notch. Oh! And the prices are on par with, if not cheaper than, the competition. There’s literally no reason to go with another company. I would highly recommend On Time Steam Cleaning!” – Tony L. from Brooklyn, New York.
- “Quick response, easy communication with the owner. The guy who picked up and delivered my area rug was nice and on time. I’m happy with both the result and the price. Highly recommended!” – Sisi W. from New York, New York.
4. We Offer Proven Procedures
You’ll be pleased to know that our procedures are proven through weeks, months, and years of experience. We have positive reviews on Yelp, Facebook, and Google – all thanks to our team members and their commitment to quality service, every single time.
5. We’re Honest With Our Customers
Every so often, a steam cleaning company will be faced with a problem. A customer needs cleaning, but not enough for the company to consider the job “worthwhile.” What does the company do? It finds other “problems” that need to be fixed, raising the tab until you’ve spent three times more than you planned. We don’t believe in raising our prices or finding “problems” that don’t exist. We’ll never quote you for unnecessary expenses or procedures. Instead, we enjoy being honest with our customers. You’ll have an accurate quote from the beginning – and that’s a promise.
6. We Love What We Do!
When it comes down to it, we love our job. Not many people can say that! Don’t believe us? Email our team at email@example.com or call (888)-512-2055. We’ll answer your questions and concerns, then schedule your upcoming appointment!
We are committed to New York Steam Cleaning, Connecticut Steam Cleaning, and New Jersey Steam Cleaning. In addition to being a Home Carpet Cleaning Company, we offer Commercial Carpet Cleaning Services using the same eco-friendly products and processes as our residential services.
To learn more about Carpet Cleaning in NYC and elsewhere through On Time Steam Cleaning, visit our official page for Carpet Cleaning Services. We look forward to working with you soon!