Commercial / Residential
If you have at least one needlepoint area rug decorating your living room or bedroom, you must be familiar with the excellent benefits of these carpets. They can make any room look more luminous while adding style or completing a design. These rugs feature some special, delicate features that make homeowners fall in love with them. Unfortunately, it is the same intrinsic features of these carpets that make them incredibly prone to damage. The smallest spill on a gorgeous, colorful French wool needlepoint carpet could ruin it indefinitely, f not handled the right way. That is, straight away, as soon as the spill has occurred, with the help of suitable cleaning aids. Avoid, under any circumstances, to use a wet cloth on a new liquid stain, or you will risk spreading the stain/spill even further and cause a bigger mess.
Needlepoint Rug Cleaning Services We Offer
- Needlepoint carpet assessments. We attentively inspect every inch of a needlepoint area rug and look for signs of old or fresh staining, stubborn spots that could not be removed using classic over-the-counter cleaners, as well as signs of additional damage the owner might not know about. Next, we will determine the exact type of stains we will be dealing with and figure out if they require any special cleaning procedures. All of our findings will be properly recorded in our database and handled accordingly.
- Commercial-grade vacuuming. At the end of the assessment, our technicians will initiate the vacuuming procedure on both sides of the rug. They will first remove all dust, dirt, and debris covering your rug.
- Dye bleed tests. We strive to offer the safest cleaning services possible every time. We know lots of area rugs tend to bleed out their colored dyes when washed. This is why we will use this test to determine the dye run status of your needlepoint area rug and make sure to adjust the final cleaning method according to these elements as well.
- Needlepoint area rug washing will be done with the help of a specific soaking time that will depend on the materials the carpet is made of and the stains it is covered in. stains and spots that are more difficult to remove may require a few soaking hours.
- Rinsing will ensure there will be no traces of water or moisture left at the end of the washing cycle.
- Hand-grooming will complete the cleaning process and ensure your needlepoint area rugs will be looking impeccable, fresh, and cleaner than ever.
The On-Time Steam Cleaning service will accomplish all of the above steps at a fraction of the price of buying a brand new and fairly expensive needlepoint rug. Before you are ready to throw out your old and stained rug, make sure you give us a call and let us tell you what we can do for you.
We handle all known types of needlepoint carpets, ranging from wool to acrylic and silk. We will make sure to use fully customized cleaning and restoring procedures so there is no risk of further damage.
Cheap Needlepoint Rug Cleaning Services
On-Time Steam Cleaning offers some of the most affordable cleaning services for your needlepoint carpets without sacrificing the quality of our work. We offer free, no-obligation quotes for each and every one of our services so there are no problems and no surprises. With on hidden costs and extra taxes to worry about, we are proud to be able to offer some of the lowest carpet cleaning prices in town. Our long list of satisfied clientele speaks louder than any words. Next time you are dealing with sods, coffee, or food spill make sure you pick up the phone and give us a call. We are reliable carpet cleaners you need!
Useful Home Needlepoint Rug Maintenance Tips
- Fresh spills should be treated with the help of a dry towel and never a wet cloth! The main idea is to try to remove as much of the liquid as possible, then eventually leave the area rug to dry on its own.
- Vacuuming should be done as often as possible in order to remove the lingering dirt and dust from the fibers and avoid long-term damage.
- Try to avoid stepping on your needlepoint area rugs on a daily basis, especially if you live in a household with lots of members, including small children or pets. It might be a good idea to place these rugs somewhere less accessible to home guests if you do not have a shoes-off policy. As durable as these rugs are, they are also prone to get damaged.